Reserving the Equipment
- Libraries are allowed to reserve the equipment for one week (which includes delivery to and from NFLS).
- To reserve any equipment, check the “gaming calendar” and complete the online form. You will receive verification from NFLS if the request was accepted or not.
- The borrowing library will receive the lock combinations for the equipment case via email.
Receiving and Returning the Equipment
- Tutorials are posted online on putting the equipment together.
- Once the borrowing library receives the equipment via delivery, they must fax or mail the signed gaming receipt back to NFLS.
- Borrowing libraries are responsible for: providing batteries (if needed), replacing any lost or damaged parts and packing the equipment correctly in the case.
- Once the borrowing library returns the equipment, NFLS will verify that all parts have been returned.